annual milpitas unified school (musd) grant
The Milpitas Community Educational Endowment (MCEE) is pleased to introduce the MUSD annual grant.This grant is from the distributions of the endowment, which has reached $100,000 in December of 2018. At that point, it was established that MCEE intends to provide an annual grant of 5% of this amount. Fundraising will continue and in early 2019, the board has set an ambitious goal of doubling the endowment to $200,000 by June 2024. Upon reaching the new goal, the board will reconvene to review increasing the amount of the grant to equal the 5% distribution target.
Upon review of the status and performance of the endowment, MCEE is proud and excited to announce that $5,000 is available for the annual MUSD grant to be distributed in September 2019.
- July 1 - MCEE announces the available budget for the annual grant.
- July 1 - Grant Application should be available to use online or download. MUSD will need to complete an application for each project/program that (up to 3, in priority order) is requesting funding,
- Sep 3 - Grant Applications are due by end of day.
- Sep - Grant committee review (note that the committee may request clarifications from the district in written form once in during the review period)
- Sept 24 - Grant awarded
- June 2020 - Grant review presentation & infographic delivery to MCEE
- District's priority
- Description of the program/project
- Why is it important to the district?
- What is the potential impact to the students in the district?
- How do you define success for the project/program?
- What are the specific measurements used to determine success?
- Short description of the project/program
- Student impact across the district
- Data presentation / Measurement of success factors
- Next steps
Deadline: Tuesday, September 3, 2019
Annual awards & impact