Unfortunately, this scholarship will NOT be offered this year (2017).
I have a Dream Scholarship -2016
The Jung Family Charitable Fund recognizes the importance of higher education in our local community. This $500 scholarship is available to the Milpitas High School Class of 2016 who are about to embark on a college education. This scholarship will be awarded at the MHS Senior Awards Ceremony and will be jointly administered by the Milpitas Community Educational Endowment and MHS. This is our 5th year supporting this award.
- Must be a senior at Milpitas High School, graduating in the Class of 2016
- Must have a minimum 2.5 GPA, and provide an unofficial copy of your high school transcript
- Must plan on attending a 2 or 4 year college or university in the Fall 2016 and taking a "full time student" class load
- Must compose a 1000 word essay on the following topic:
The essay should describe:
- What would you do to impact/change the world?
- How do you plan on achieving that?
- And, when you're successful, what you would do to share your success with your community?
Deadline: Monday, April 18, 3pm in MHS Counseling Office
- Each application must have a completed coverpage attached to the essay (download from below)
- All applications must be turned by the deadline to the MHS Counseling office
- MHS & MCEE will have a committee to review the applications and select the top three essays that are most inspiring.
- MCEE will select the winner from the top three and will award the scholarship at MHS Senior Awards Ceremony.